My applet don´t run the database connection. - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From alex
Subject My applet don´t run the database connection.
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi,      My applet don´t do the database connection into my Netscape
browser.
      I´m using:            - Linux version 2.0.36;            - Intel Pentium Processor, 48M RAM;            - Browser
Netscapeversion 4.5;            - JDK 1.1.7;            - Postgresql 6.4.2 and postgresql.jar 6.4.2

    The following message appears:        "Applet OutputApplet security. Couldn´t connect to
´my.host.address´ with origin  from ´local-classpath-classes´.
"Connecting database".
    The JDK installation, postgresql.jar,  and classpath configuration
are OK.    What´s wrong, if  I see this applet perfectly into appletviewer?
                                           Thank you,
Alexandre.