Re: Postgres Clustering

From: Scot Kreienkamp
Subject: Re: Postgres Clustering
Date: ,
List: pgsql-general

Tree view

Postgres Clustering  (Alan McKay, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering  (Scott Mead, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering  (Daniel van Ham Colchete, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering  (Eddy Ernesto Baños Fernández<>, )
  Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering  (Kevin Kempter, )
   Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering  (Alan McKay, )
    Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering  (Kevin Kempter, )
  Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering  (Tim Uckun, )
 Re: Postgres Clustering  (Greg Smith, )
  Re: Postgres Clustering  (Alan McKay, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering  (Dimitri Fontaine, )
  Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering  (Alan McKay, )
 Re: Postgres Clustering  ("Scot Kreienkamp", )

We didn't have much luck with Continuent.  They had to make multiple
code level changes to get their product to work correctly with our app
on PG 8.2.  We never did get it successfully implemented.  At this point
I'm stuck with WAL shipping as I can't find anything that fits my
constraints.

Thanks,

Scot Kreienkamp