pgaccess and RH 6.0? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Wade Hampton
Subject pgaccess and RH 6.0?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
When I try to run pgaccess under RedHat 6.0, I get the
following:
 Error in startup script: couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so":
/usr/lib/libpgtcl.so: undefined   symbol: crypt     while executing "load libpgtcl.so"     (procedure "main" line 6)
invoked from within "main $argc $argv"     (file "/usr/bin/pgaccess" line 4954)

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
--
W. Wade, Hampton  <whampton@staffnet.com>

"...brought to you by the company that made your computer FAST
and RELIABLE...." -- recent MSN/MS ad!  Linux is stability,
performance, compatibility, flexibility, scalability, and FREE!