disable create server - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Pavy Manuel
Subject disable create server
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

I'm new in the pgadmin list.
I try to deploy pgadmin4 on my company but I want to manage the connections (server in pgadmin) the users can create.
So, I've found the line 84 of pgadmin/dashboard/templates/dashboard/welcome_dashboard.html to disable the link :

, but I don't find how to disable the context menu in the right of the dashboard (each try has no impact on the
application,perhaps caused by some cache or something like that).

Can someone help me please ? Is there any other way to do what I want ?

Thanks,

Manuel Pavy