Re: \ref in docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: \ref in docs
Date
List pgsql-docs
> In the developers documentation, I am seeing \ref like:
>   Figure \ref{parsetree} shows the parse tree built by the grammar rules
>   Note that every Sort and SeqScan node appearing in figure \ref{plan} has
> I can't figure out what they should be.  The developers manual from
> Stephan's stuff is really good.

Yes it is. I apparently forgot to resolve the rest of these latex-isms
into docbook-isms for referring to tables or graphics. In most cases
they were referring to internal tabular or listing info, so are
trivial to resolve; I had originally thought that they were referring
to graphics which I wasn't finding elsewhere.

There are probably a few other problems lurking in there; the markup
transformation was a pretty big job...
                - Thomas

South Pasadena, California