problems with pgaccess 0.93 and postgres 6.3 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Sergio Perez
Subject problems with pgaccess 0.93 and postgres 6.3
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I'm using a computer with postgres 6.4 and pgaccess 0.93 with a
RedHat5.2, and I'm trying to access to a remote DB, with the pgaccess
0.93, in my server machine that has a postgres 6.3 with RedHat 5.1.

But When I try to access the pgaccess say to me: "error trying to conect
to DB "X" on host Y PostgreSQL error mesage: Conection to
database failed. Unsupported frontend protocol"

I have made the patch for the pgaccess 0.93 explained in the webpage,
but continue saying the same error.

What can I do?

Thaks
Sergio Pérez Raya
T2V- Tecnicos en tienda Virtuales
Parque Tecnologico de Andalucia, Edif. Bic Euronova
Tel.: +34 952 619 125
Mov.: +34 670 877 539
E-mail:spr@t2v.com     >> http://www.t2v.com