Re: [SQL] Mail about duplicate rows - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Vikrant Rathore
Subject Re: [SQL] Mail about duplicate rows
Date
List pgsql-sql
Dear Jackson and Michael,
   Thanks very much for your help the query worked. Also can you help in one
more way. It took a lot of time to update the radius table around 5 minutes, the
size of the table was around 360 KB's only, so could you suggest a way of
improving the performance since if i am having a table of around 120 - 165 MB it
does not take much time to update the radius table.

Thanks for your help once again.

Regards,
Vicky