Looking for CASE tool for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Alexander
Subject Looking for CASE tool for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi -

Is there a CASE tool (similar to ERwin or PowerSoft's AppModeler) that
lets the developer draw E/R (entity-relationship) diagrams and then
generate a DDL (data definition language) SQL script in the PostgreSQL
dialect to actually consruct the database?

Thanks

- Scott Alexander