Informatica-2016 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gilberto Castillo
Subject Informatica-2016
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Dear Colleagues,

Next year will be held the most important event referred to
ICT in Cuba, Informatica-2016 view (http://www.informaticahabana.cu/)

Within the workshop of Open Source of this event PostgreSQL-Cuba
is present, we would like to have your availability of some of you
for you partcipation in a lecture on a topic that you propose, in parallel
is ised Fair product and services ... where I believe their companies can
reserve a space.

We can prepare something beneficial for PostgreSQL in America.

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
ETECSA, La Habana, Cuba

---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>