Re: Freezing docs for v6.5 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Freezing docs for v6.5
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > I've frozen the docs sources for the Programmer's Guide, and have
> > generated the hardcopy. I'm planning on generating the Tutorial,
> > INSTALL, and HISTORY tonight, and the User's Guide tomorrow.
> > Bruce, are install.sgml and release.sgml finished?
> > I am looking for updates to ref/{lock,set}.sgml for MVCC and related
> > changes, which go into the User's Guide. I'm out of town Saturday Jun
> > 5 01:00 UTC through Monday June 7 5:00 UTC, so will need the updates
> > by tomorrow or I'll need to ask for yet another extension.
> No, nor is the ref stuff done.  Extend it.

Whoops! The "No" means that install.sgml and release.sgml are not
finished? What else needs to be done on them? I've made some very
minor wording and markup changes in the release notes, and will commit
those tonight. the Programmer's Guide and the Tutorial are finished,
and I was hoping to do INSTALL, HISTORY, and the Admin Guide (all of
which need install.sgml and release.sgml to be done) tonight.

Vadim sez he'll send some plain text updates (hopefully for the ref
pages) tomorrow, so I should be able to get that incorporated into the
User's Guide then.
                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California