Re: pgsql: Support subscripting of arbitrary types, not only arrays. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Support subscripting of arbitrary types, not only arrays.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> writes:
> BTW, it seems typedefs.list needs to be adjusted.

There's no particular consensus so far that typedefs.list should be
maintained on-the-fly.  Checking the version in git against what
the buildfarm is reporting shows a *lot* of diffs besides this,
so I'm hardly the only one not updating it.

(I'd be happy to sign onto such maintenance if we were also doing
something to keep HEAD pgindent'd on a more continuous basis.
See prior discussions.)

            regards, tom lane