Re: [GENERAL] So slow inserts... Why? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Maarten Boekhold
Subject Re: [GENERAL] So slow inserts... Why?
Date
List pgsql-general
> PS I plan to rewrite the whole thing to Mysql (even it's no triggers, it
> will be harder but possible of course) and to report the result here if
> will be interesting)

Why don't you at the same time try the approach you're going to use for
MySQL ona PostgreSQL system? It's kinda unfair to use triggers with PostgreSQL,
no triggers with MySQL, and then say that MySQL is faster (althought it
very likely is).

Maarten

--

Maarten Boekhold, boekhold@tibco.com