Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC from RPM? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC from RPM?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> For some reason RedHat 6.0 doesn't include the JDBC interface (just
> checked using one of my RH6.0 machines).

I'm getting more familiar with rpm and how to build a distribution
from sources (having packaged the newest cvsup just recently), and am
planning on packaging postgres-6.5 as RH has done for 6.4.2. I'll then
add in the interfaces which are not included in the base RH
distribution. Hopefully, they will be incorporated in RH's
distribution at some point, but I've not heard back from them about
cooperating on this. :(
                  - Thomas

btw, I'm still looking for someone to confirm that my new rpms are
suitable for RH6.0 machines. I'll help them get going with cvsup and
getting the Postgres tree using it...

South Pasadena, California