Re: singletons per row in table AND locking response - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: singletons per row in table AND locking response
Date
List pgsql-general
I could have just as easily described it as a table of SERIALS, one per row, instead of per column.

:0)

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
EARTH has a Right To Life

I agree with Bolivian President Evo Morales

# The right to life: "The right for no ecosystem to be eliminated by the irresponsible acts of human beings."

# The right of biosystems to regenerate themselves: "Development cannot be infinite. There's a limit on everything."

# The right to a clean life: "The right for Mother Earth to live without contamination, pollution. Fish and animals and
treeshave rights."

# The right to harmony and balance between everyone and everything: "We are all interdependent."

See the movie - 'Inconvenient Truth'
See the movie - 'Syriana'