Re: Bug related with permissions - VIEWS and RULES - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Bug related with permissions - VIEWS and RULES
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 09:33:17AM +0100, Luis Sousa wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me if the bug reported on
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org/msg07755.html is
>> already fixed?

> 7.3.6 is the latest for the 7.3 series and I believe that bug was fixed.

As per the followup discussion to that message: the "real" fix requires
a datastructure change and therefore is only present in 7.5devel.  7.3.6
and 7.4.3 simply revert the behavior to what it was in 7.3.2 and
earlier.

            regards, tom lane