Postgresql 6.4.2 and Oracle JDeveloper 1.1 using JDBC Interface. - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Stephen Hurrell
Subject Postgresql 6.4.2 and Oracle JDeveloper 1.1 using JDBC Interface.
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello.

I am attempting to use Oracle JDeveloper 1.1 (which can be freely
downloaded from oracle) as a front-end IDE to postgresql.
Has anyone tried this and or have it working?

1. I have verified that postgres 6.4.2 JDBC driver and examples work
when compiled and called from the server-side.
2. I can use the JDeveloper 1.1 WIzards to build an application that
accesses a local NT copy of Oracle Lite.
3. I can get the wizard to fail to connect to the postgres database
running on the server (hba problem?)

STeve
hurrells@baynet.net
hurrells@hotmail.com