Re: Looking for a wire service - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gilberto Castillo
Subject Re: Looking for a wire service
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> Advocacy,
>
> So we're having some issues finding a wire service we can use for
> PostgreSQL releases.
>
> * PRWeb now has policies which conflict irresolvably with how we do our
> releases.
> * PRNewswire has a horrible UI and terrible customer service.
> * MarketWired is a lot nicer, but costs around $800 per release.
>
> Are there other options I'm not aware of?

You write the chanel Telesur, your porgram ATOMUN?

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>