HowTo - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Yves guerin
Subject HowTo
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi Everybody,
    I face a problem and I would like to know how to:
What I am running:
    - Linux intel RedHat 5.2
    - Postgresql 6.3.2-10
    - TclHttpd
    - cgi.tcl for my cgi-bin scripting language (Tcl)
    - postmater is running on port 5432 on host: localhost
    - junkbuster on localhost port 8000 (get off the pub from web pages)

My problem: I would like to connect to a database with a cgi-bin script
written with tcl via the libpgtcl.so.1, on my script I try to load the
lib but I am not able to.  What I did wrong ? because with pgaccess I
have not problem at all to connect, I run my script with tclsh directly
from a nxterm session without any problem (locally without passing by a
http server).

Thanks in advance for your help

Yves

--
/* Linux: la vitamine "C" de votre PC */

Yves Guerin
Quebec Canada
AIM: LinuxForce
ICQ: UIN: 31783392 - Nickname: LinuxForce
Courriel alternatif: yguerin@videotron.ca
Fax: 1 (815) 371-1060
http://pages.infinit.net/yvguerin/vlab/index.htm
http://www.linuxsupportline.com/~VirtueLAB/index.htm