Re: Optimization rules for semi and anti joins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: Optimization rules for semi and anti joins
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:05 AM, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
As has been discussed here many, many times, the only kind of person
who should be doing a patent search is a company's IP attorney, which
you are not, and even if you were, under no circumstances would such a
person paste that link in a public forum.

First of all, it was not an intentional patent search.  Secondly, I don't believe there's any restriction of explicitly what can and cannot be posted on a public Postgres mailing list.

Should we have a kick-off policy for this kind of misbehavior?

Shut up David.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Senior DBA
myYearbook.com