Re: orafce does NOT build with Sun Studio compiler - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: orafce does NOT build with Sun Studio compiler
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Bjorn Munch <Bjorn.Munch@sun.com> wrote:
> Have you tried with Studio 12?  I have a vague recollection that it
> might treat this differently (in order words, accept it), but I may be
> wrong...

It may work, but it's still unportable code.  Correcting the root
problem is the real fix, and one Pavel seemed to agree with.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Sr. Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation | fax: 732.331.1301