Re: 8.3devel slower than 8.2 under read-only load - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: 8.3devel slower than 8.2 under read-only load
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Nov 22, 2007 12:45 PM, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought I could also perform a test on CVS head every month from
> December 2006 to now to see if it can give us a better idea of when
> the overhead first appeared. Ping me if you're interested in it.

If I recall correctly, I seem to recall this issue coming in around
between HOT and the select-only improvement fix.  Though, I'm not sure
whether I had tested it previously to that.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Sr. Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation                | fax: 732.331.1301