Re: [DOCS] Pattern for use of the alias "Postgres" - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: [DOCS] Pattern for use of the alias "Postgres"
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 10/26/07, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:
> Of course ... several ppl for, and the rest of us are lump'd under "1 troll"
> ... makes counting so much easier for Bruce that way ... and always results in
> the majority/consensus that he keeps eluding to ...

Hmm, and your continual bad attitude.  I seem to recall the majority
for and a few holdouts against.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Sr. Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation                | fax: 732.331.1301