Re: Everyone connected with their mentors? - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: Everyone connected with their mentors?
Date
List pgsql-students
On 6/2/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Have you all, by now, connected with your mentors
> and started planning how to execute your SoC project?

I have some work to do with Beth getting things underway, but Tzahi
has got his project on pgfoundry and into CVS... so that's on it's way
for me to start reviewing.

However, I still need to do some planning with both on dates,
milestones, and stuff.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301