Re: Dependencies during a fresh pgadmin compile - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Robins Tharakan
Subject Re: Dependencies during a fresh pgadmin compile
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
FWIW, we see more problems on Ubuntu than any of the other Linux distros.

Hmmm... Sad, but I didn't know that.

If you want to tweak the messages to mention that the problem might be
a missing -dev or -dbg package I'll consider a suitably simple patch
though.

And although I think, giving distro-specific scripts in general are not a very good idea, a clearer error message would have be heaven.

I'll surely submit a patch, if I can come up with something.

Robins