PgAccess 0.96 version released - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Constantin Teodorescu
Subject PgAccess 0.96 version released
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Today I have released a new bug fix version of PgAccess !

With help from Jan Wieck , a more stable way of detecting views from
tables has been introduced, this new version 0.96 can be used now also
on PostgreSQL 6.3.2 version. PgAccess 0.95 didn't work because of the
lack of getviewdef function in previous releases of PostgreSQL.

Also, with the help of Ross Reedstrom, a bug was fixed in the visual
query builder when deleting fields from the result. Also, Ross send me a
patch that has introduced a new fine feature in visual query builder. In
previous releases if you wanted to put a condition on a field, that
field was automatically selected for the result. Now, you can choose
whether that field will be or not in the query result.
Thanks Ross.

I have tested this new version and it seems Ok. I am waiting for any
report bugs.

The new version, as usual, at http://www.flex.ro/pgaccess or
ftp://ftp.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess

Best regards,