Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess: window size and column resizing - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Constantin Teodorescu
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess: window size and column resizing
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Ulf Mehlig wrote:

> am I right in sending pgaccess related stuff to this list?

Yeap.

> I had the following problem using the table representations
> of pgaccess: First of all the tables are not resizable to full
> screenwidth on my high-resolution display (1280x1024 etc);

I will borrow today a 21" monitor :-) (I'm kidding of course) and try to
stretch table view to whole screen. I'll come with some changes
probably.

> second, I
> was not able to adjust the width of every column of a table with 56
> columns (but I was able to adjust the width of every second column,
> funny, isn't it?!).

Really funny. Don't have the slightest idea what's happening :-(
Please, could you send me a small pg_dump  of that table containing only
a couple of rows ?

All the best,
--
Constantin Teodorescu