Re: [HACKERS] Adding Xshare to our web site - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Adding Xshare to our web site
Date
List pgsql-docs
Neat. A couple of details:

>         After 5 intense months of development, the
>         PostgreSQL Global Development Group is pleased to
>         announce the release of v6.4, a much improved
>         release of the popular PostgreSQL ORDBMS. As
>         always, there is *alot* of new features, bug fixes and
>         changes since the last release...over 200 lines worth in
>         our HISTORY file.

The reader won't know that each change item is listed on one line. So
perhaps the next Xshare synopsis could refer to "over 200 distinct fixes
and enhancements from the last release".

The PostgreSQL Global Development Group, per our copyright notice?

>         Licence:
>                 unknown

BSD?

>         Systems: