Re: [INTERFACES] PostgreSQL, ODBC and Applix Data - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] PostgreSQL, ODBC and Applix Data
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> Has anyone managed to access PostgreSQL using Applix Data via ODBC?
> Can it be done?  If so, please contact me and give me some hints.
> Thanks.

Yes. Both "standalone" and "integrated" installations of psqlODBC are
available, where the integrated installation is done from within a full
from-source Postgres installation.

You should use Postgres v6.4.2 (or v6.4) and look in the chapter on ODBC
in the integrated docs (under postgres.html).

Good luck.

                     - Tom