Information about COPYRIGHT - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Javier Cajal
Subject Information about COPYRIGHT
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello!!
    I`ve read in the FAQ of postgreSQL that you manage a mail list of this product. It is supossed
to be free ans source-avaliable but I want to ask you few questions.
    I'm working in a company and we are thinking about using this product in our software. We
are working in Network Management and we want to use little databases. The use of Oracle is
too expensive but powerful, and we want to have a choice with this.
    I want to tell you about fee of using it, or where do I have to write to ask for this.
Thank you very much.
--
Javier Cajal