Re: Help with PostgreSQL startup - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From khansen
Subject Re: Help with PostgreSQL startup
Date
List pgsql-admin
I'm not familiar with Slackware, but on Redhat I had to set up the init
file in the /etc/rc.d/init.d/ directory and also the run level link to
it (/etc/rc.d/rc5.d/).  That should be all that is necessary.  I believe
an init file comes with the standard PostgreSQL distribution.  You
_should_ just have to copy it over.  Hope this helps.