ODBC Problems - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Vera Sabina Gelerenter
Subject ODBC Problems
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I have installed the postgresql driver in a NT 4.0 Server with Internet
Information Server 4.0. I use it in a group of ASP pages and they run
OK.
When I try to run the same ASP pages in another NT 4.0 Server but with
Internet Information Server 3.0 I have the following error:

error 'ASP 0115'
Unexpected error
/bboard/AspDocs/conectar.asp
A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
continue running.

I think the problem is about the interaction between the postgresql
driver and
the ASP pages, because I can use the postgresql driver with another
aplications
in the same server that I get the ASP errors.

The postgresql driver version is 6.30.0250
The ODBC driver version is 3.0.28.22

I attach the psqlodbc.log file. The sql.log file is empty.

It's really necesary for us to resolve this problem as soon as posible.
Sorry for my english and thank you for your time.

Vera Sabina Gelerenter
Analista de Sistemas
Ministerio de Economia
Proyecto Informatica