Re: 12 to 13 migration, the privs error with pg_pltemplate - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: 12 to 13 migration, the privs error with pg_pltemplate
Date
Re: 12 to 13 migration, the privs error with pg_pltemplate  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-admin
Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com> writes:
> Any other suggestions? What could possibly be triggering this GRANT?

Ah, I'm sorry, I pointed you at the wrong catalog entirely.  It's
not pg_default_acl that controls this, it's pg_init_privs.  I believe
what pg_dump is doing is emitting GRANT commands that replicate
the difference between pg_pltemplate's current actual privileges and
what is shown for it in pg_init_privs.  So you need to make those
two things match, in whichever way is easiest.

            regards, tom lane