Re: [INTERFACES] New docs and ODBC for Unix - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Gerald Gryschuk
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] New docs and ODBC for Unix
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> I've posted a tarball of the new standalone psqlODBC code at
>
>   ftp://postgresql.org/pub/patches/psqlodbc-025-6.4beta.tar.gz

I don't mean to nitpick Thomas, heck I'm the one that suggested
you rename the distribution to temporarily distinguish it from
the Insightdist driver. But I'm afraid the above name might
"scare" off people who think that it is only for PostgreSQL v6.4.

If its not too much trouble can you just drop the 6.4(leave in
beta of course).
--
Gerald Gryschuk
gerald.gryschuk@home.com