Re: Direct I/O - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Direct I/O
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2023-04-08 17:10:19 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> (BTW, why are the log lines doubly timestamped?)

> It's odd.

Oh, I guess that's intentional, because crake has

                 'log_line_prefix = \'%m [%s %p:%l] %q%a \'',

> It's also odd that it's just crake having the issue. It's just a linux host,
> afaics.

Indeed.  I'm guessing from the compiler version that it's Fedora 37 now
(the lack of such basic information in the meson configuration output
is pretty annoying).  I've been trying to repro it here on an F37 box,
with no success, suggesting that it's very timing sensitive.  Or maybe
it's inside a VM and that matters?