Re: More efficient build farm animal wakeup? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: More efficient build farm animal wakeup?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> The new client side code is being tested on crake and working fine - the
> all-up-to-date case takes just a second or two, almost all of which is
> taken with getting the json file from the server. No git calls at all
> are done on the client in this case.

Nice!  I installed the new run_branches.pl file on sifaka, and it seems to
be doing the right things.  With the much lower overhead, I've reduced
that cronjob's cycle time from five minutes to one, so that machine's
response time should be even better.

It'll probably help my slower animals even more, so I'm off to
update them as well.