Re: [HACKERS] 6.4-BETA1: libpgtcl.so / Tcl version? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] 6.4-BETA1: libpgtcl.so / Tcl version?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Just for the record, the end user documentation (.tar.gz and .ps.gz
> files) isn't up-to-date.  The SGML sources are newer.

Yes, I don't freeze and convert the html and ps files until the last few
days before a release (though I have made one or two intermediate html
releases for the web site and the ftp area). That way last minute
contributions to docs can make it into the final release. I'm still
working on some User's Guide additions and I hope folks will update the
installation and porting instructions at least.

btw, is there other pgtcl documentation which has not made it into the
sgml sources (and html output)? Do you have any indication that the .doc
file referred to by the README had information not available elsewhere?
You can see fairly fresh html output on the Postgres web site in the
documentation area.

                    - Tom