Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Förster
Subject Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Mike,

> On 16. Jan, 2021, at 18:29, Michael Nolan <htfoot@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There's so much garbage in a Google search any more that they're becoming nearly useless.  Between 'sponsored' hits
andones that have little or no relevance but throw in words to get included, I find as often as not that IF Google
findswhat I'm looking for, it'll be several pages in.

> At some point there may be a Next Great Search Engine, at least I hope so.

I always put "postgres" or "postgresql" in front of my searches. That almost always yields results one of which
containsuseful information.

Or use duckduckgo or some other search engine.

Cheers,
Paul