ODBC Cursor Libary - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Byron Nikolaidis
Subject ODBC Cursor Libary
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I am trying to use the odbc cursor library through the mfc recordset.  I
can see that the dll is in place (\windows\system\odbccr32.dll), and I
have verified that the mfc is trying to load it.  When I ran my test
program in debug, with the trace options enabled, I see a message saying
that "cursor library not used: Load Failed" from the driver manager.
I cant understand why it cant load it!

I have a funny feeling it is some "ini file" or "registry" setting
missing.

Can anyone suggest anything, or does anyone have any experience with it,
even with other things besides mfc?

Byron