ODBC FAQ - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From David Hartwig
Subject ODBC FAQ
Date
ODBC FAQ  (Arthur Alacar <aea@sili.adn.edu.ph>)
List pgsql-interfaces
I just went through the FAQ at MagNet .    It is way out of date.    I have
been compiling the "start" of a new one that will hopefully be ready by
Monday.

I am still a bit confused as to how this is doing down.  How are the FAQ's
going to be up date?

Will the ODBC FAQ be distributed exclusively with with the backend?    I agree
that there should not be different FAQs spread all over the internet.  I would
like to see one, though, that can be kept up to date on the web.

Julia A.Case wrote:

> Quoting Patrice Hédé (patrice@idf.net):
> > Well, I volunteered in an earlier mail to do this transformation of the
> > FAQ to SGML, during the next weeks, as well as updating the FAQ with new
> > questions from the lists. If there are other faqs to include, may I have
> > the urls, so that I can download and include them ?
> >
>         There was the start of a FAQ at MageNet.com
>
>         http://postodbc.MageNet.com
>
> Julie

Attachment