ODBC Driver - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Byron Nikolaidis
Subject ODBC Driver
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Marc,

I said "practically re-written", not "completely re-written", there is a
difference.
It seems to me it is very difficult to express things clearly with mail
since you
can only interpret exactly what is written!

If you look at our web site, you will see I have given credit to the
original authors
and said it is based on their work.  When I say "practically
re-written", basically
most of the original code is gone. The code is much more modular and I
think
easier to understand.  It should make adding new features easier.  And
man, there
are some awesome features in this thing -- just look at the highlights
and
enhancements on the web site.

Hope this clears things up,

Byron