Re: Whither "External Projects"? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Whither "External Projects"?
Date
List pgsql-docs
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm pretty well convinced that the new docs chapter "External Projects"
>> does not belong under the Client Interfaces volume.

> It seems that it should be broken up by the type of external project.
> Most I would gather belong in the developers guide but things like
> pgAdminIII are probably best suited for the administrators guide.

Well, the actual meat of the section is the pointer to GBorg and
pgFoundry --- once you've said that the rest of it is more or less
fluff, and quickly-obsoleted fluff at that.  I'm not that eager to
duplicate the pointer in different places.

            regards, tom lane