Re: No enough privileges for autovacuum worker - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Андрей Сычёв
Subject Re: No enough privileges for autovacuum worker
Date
List pgsql-general
I finally figured out how to tackle the problem:

1. When I manually execute ANALYZE on the table the error remains:

[34938]-[192.168.67.81]-[DBeaver 7.3.2 - SQLEditor <Script-2.sql>]-[client backend]-[42501]-[postgres@fpdb] CONTEXT:
SQLfunction "trigrams_vector" during inlining

[34938]-[192.168.67.81]-[DBeaver 7.3.2 - SQLEditor <Script-2.sql>]-[client backend]-[42501]-[postgres@fpdb] STATEMENT:
ANALYZEfpbackup.fp_vpn_data_2021w12

[31203]-[]-[]-[autovacuum worker]-[42501]-[@] ERROR:  permission denied for schema dict at character 34
[31203]-[]-[]-[autovacuum worker]-[42501]-[@] QUERY:
_to_string(dict.trigrams_array($1), ' ')::tsvector;

This happens despite  I  run  this query as superuser. But the hint from you
allows me to manually reproduce error.

2. As I wrote before the owner of the table
fpbackup.fp_vpn_data_2021w12 is "fpbkwriter"
so I run the following query:

GRANT USAGE
ON SCHEMA
dict
TO fpbkwriter;

and after that the problem has been solved.

3. The following queries do not affect the problem:

GRANT EXECUTE
ON ALL FUNCTIONS IN SCHEMA
dict
TO fpbkwriter;

REVOKE EXECUTE
ON ALL FUNCTIONS IN SCHEMA
dict
FROM fpbkwriter;

--

Adrian, thank you very much for support.

Your hints were very useful.