R: Authentication in batch processing - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Stefano Coletta
Subject R: Authentication in batch processing
Date
List pgsql-admin

Even on linux platforms is vulnerable by typing:

ps -e ewww

                   xmedia
           New Media Agency
Stefano Coletta <mailto:coletta@xmedia.net>
Network Admin <http://www.xmedia.net>
via Francesco Benaglia, 13 - Tel. +39 06 588851
00153 Roma Italy fax +39 06 58885016