Re: [HACKERS] HISTORY list for 6.3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] HISTORY list for 6.3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > Bruce Momjian writes:
> > > Here it is. Any changes?  I will have a paragraph or two highlighting
> > > some of the major changes.

Good idea. That list is _really_ dense :)

I've got a minor patch to pg_operator.h to fix a few geometric boolean
operators. Vadim had spotted the problem. Also, the docs are coming along; I
have the tutorial and user's guides completed, and the programmer's guide and
administrator's manual in final formatting. Got stuck at the moment converting
that ugly big gif picture of the table schema (Applixware wants to truncate
pieces) but I have gimp at work and that seemed to be viable (X over a modem is
too slow to actually fix it, so will do it later from the office).

                                            - Tom