Re: [HACKERS] Variable block size... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Variable block size...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > Looks like this variable size stuff will be the first new feature
> > for 6.4 then, eh? :)
>
>         What is the chance of having this ready by Friday?  Still would
> give us 3weeks of debugging...

Well, it's OK to leave _one_ feature for v6.4. Bruce is probably tired of typing
the feature list :)

Also, we still have a few loose ends for v6.3. But, I'll bet Darren's stuff can
go in and not affect anything if we run using the current block size.

                                              - Tom