Re: sorry which is the best - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ottó Havasvölgyi
Subject Re: sorry which is the best
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

Are these A,B,C independent from each other? I mean you don't need to
perform a query or transaction in which at least two of them occurs.
In this case it is recommanded to put them into different databases.
This is more secure.

Best Regards,
Otto