Re: [GENERAL] Alternative to pgAdmin Postgres Manager that support pgagent (jobs) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Juliano
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Alternative to pgAdmin Postgres Manager that support pgagent (jobs)
Date
List pgsql-general
Great!

No worries, after work I will start with some surveys about how to package Postgres extension, and get it onto pgxn.

Thanks
Juliano

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Alternative to pgAdmin Postgres Manager that support pgagent (jobs)
Local Time: October 21, 2017 9:18 PM
UTC Time: October 21, 2017 8:18 PM
From: adambrusselback@gmail.com
To: Juliano <jplinux@protonmail.com>
pgsql-general@postgresql.org <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>

Happy to hear jpgAgent is working alright for you. If you have any
questions with it feel free to ask me.

If you do want to help with pgAutomator, that sounds like something
you could start to learn on. jpgAgent is pretty much feature complete
as far as my needs go, and no one has requested any additional
features, so i'd rather spend any new time on pgAutomator.

So one thing I know I need, is to figure out how to package a Postgres
extension, and get it onto pgxn. The database portion of pgAutomator
is pretty complete at this point, so it'd be nice to learn how to
package it up even if I don't end up publishing it until I get a UI in
place. I'll have to look, but i'm sure there are plenty of small
tasks that can be done with the agent itself as well.