Re: Problems with 8.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Turner
Subject Re: Problems with 8.3
Date
List pgsql-general
No I'm not.  Where would a core file be if there was going to be one?
I'm not sure how I can tell if the ulimit applies to the running
postmaster

I am the postgres user and ulimit -a show unlimited for core, and I
run pg_ctl start.  I have put it in that one place in /etc/ and also
in ~/.bash_profile for postgres

Alex