Re: Hardware/OS recommendations for large databases ( - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Alex Turner
Subject Re: Hardware/OS recommendations for large databases (
Date
List pgsql-performance
Ok - so I ran the same test on my system and get a total speed of
113MB/sec.  Why is this?  Why is the system so limited to around just
110MB/sec?  I tuned read ahead up a bit, and my results improve a
bit..

Alex