Re: How to improve db performance with $7K? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Alex Turner
Subject Re: How to improve db performance with $7K?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Ok - so I found this fairly good online review of various SATA cards
out there, with 3ware not doing too hot on RAID 5, but ok on RAID 10.

http://www.tweakers.net/reviews/557/

Very interesting stuff.

Alex Turner
netEconomist